Monday, July 6, 2009

Chicken Pecan

I was craving nuts one day and bought a package of pecans. I ate them over several days and it was only when I went to throw the package away that I noticed a recipe on the back. It sounded good, so I decided to try it sans pecans. It was really good, so I made it twice that week. I made it without celery, peppers, pecans or toasted muffins, but I bet it would be delicious if I had those ingredients... The 2nd time I made them, it seemed that I had a bunch of sauce so I dumped in some pasta shells. I really liked the outcome, but my family just scarfed it down as they were on their way to a concert.


I didn't take a photo. I figured they would be on Fisher's website, but for some reason they don't have that recipe. Although they do have a bunch of others that looked good...

No comments: