Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Biggest Loser Finale

Wow, Jerry! The only person who looks better than Jerry does tonight is Allison Sweeney! She looks HOT! It's hard to imagine that she recently had a baby.



So, I'm sitting here eating my sugar-free Jello pudding in a recycled Beneful container. (These are great - they are small enough for 2 servings of pudding. The pudding doesn't get watery this way because they're small and have Ziploc/Tupperware-like lids. I love the different colors they come in to.) I use my plastic lunchmeat containers the same way for larger items like shredded carrots. I was thinking for recycling the yogurt containers for my sugar-free pudding or jello, but I've only washed a couple and never actually tried to fill them.

I found a person online who uses her Beneful containers to plant seeds in. From there they go in her raised beds she built. (Looks like the raised bed design from Bonnie Plants.)

Time to get back on my Gazelle. These people are SO inspiring. I voted for you, Ron! You rock!

No comments: