Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paula Deen - Southern Generations

My husband said he didn't know who Paula Deen was (when I rave about something I saw on her show), so I called him as he got out of the shower to see her show. She made Herb Crusted Fresh Ham with lavender, Red Potato Salad with Bacon, Herbed Monkey Bread, and Virginia's Green Bean Provencal. He really wanted me to try the potato salad. I wanted to try the gravy made from the ham, but it wasn't on the website.

I also found a Blackeyed Pea Salsa that I would never eat, but might be a nice dish to take to church...

My 15 yr old son was watching Sandra Lee with me and exclaimed that she was "hot", so I went to her website & Wikipedia to (accurately) state how old she was and found her recipe for an Orange Smoothie which my daughter now wants to make.

No comments: