Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yummy things

I saw an image on my FoodGawker widget and had to go take a look. The gal has a Food Photos widget which I've been looking for...

But I had to get off the computer so my husband could practice singing before band practice! (And he's the guitarist!)

Back on, I couldn't find that website so I started browsing the FoodGawker website's Popular pages and oh, what I found!

April Fool's Meatloaf Cupcakes (with pink mashed potato "frosting"!)

5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

No Fuss, Authentic Thai Peanut Sauce

Three Cheese Mini Macs (macaroni & cheese?)

Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup

Even an entry for making a homemade Light Box in order to make your food pictures look even better!

And I can't wait to read this one about a Spongebob drink. My daughter ♥LOVES♥ Spongebob!

Meanwhile, I'm making Lemon-Pepper French Fries since my mom stopped by Sonic and brought us a bunch of burgers! (My sister-in-law makes her french fries this way too!)

No comments: