Thursday, May 28, 2009

Easy As Pie

Spent the weekend with my aunt & uncle and my cousin's son made these two delicious pies:

Tang Pie

INGREDIENTS:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
1 sm. can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 graham cracker crust

DIRECTIONS:
Blend together first three ingredients. Add 2 to 3 drops vanilla flavoring if desired. Mix well. Fold into crust and chill.


Key Lime Pie

INGREDIENTS:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 oz.) carton Cool Whip
1 sm. can frozen limeade
Green food coloring (opt.)
1 graham cracker crust

DIRECTIONS:
Blend together first three ingredients. Add 2 to 3 drops food coloring if desired. Mix well. Fold into crust and chill.

My cousin doubled the recipe and had pies for each day. Not knowing that I had to run back to the store for 2 more crusts! But, it all worked out. My brother-in-law's grandfather died, so I had something to take them.

No comments: