Friday, March 13, 2009

Stroganoff w/Quick Alfredo Sauce

My sister made a big pot of Stroganoff one night and shared her leftovers with us. My husband liked it so much that he made a special request of it and now we have it frequently. My sister buys Alfredo Sauce in a jar, but I found a quick recipe online which I like (which is just as quick and cheap):





I add basil to my sauce (as I add basil to just about anything I can!). And I usually use Kroger's pre-made meatballs (in the frozen section), but today I used Armour's (orig. flavor vs Italian) and they are way superior. But I caught them on sale for $2.99 for a bag of 32.

So, this is what the kids and I made for lunch today. Devyn unloaded the dishwasher. Cierra stirred the sauce. I cooked the pasta & meatballs (in the microwave!) and mixed everything together. We can be such a team - at times...

No comments: