Friday, October 24, 2008

SOUP: French Onion

I have this recipe in a magazine, but couldn't find it in my pantry so I went looking online. It sounds the same (and was probably from 4 yrs ago!), so I'm adding the recipe card here:
I'll know if it's the same or not when I try it. (I bought baguettes the other day for the Poached Egg and Fried Crouton recipe.) The kids were trying to use them today for hot dog buns! :) I wanted to try the Roasted Pepper recipe last night, but it rained and nobody would get out the grill. So, if I do it tonight and I'm cutting onions anyway... The good thing about the rain was that I made Southwest Stack and wanted to try the Parmesan Cottage Potatoes, but didn't have Parmesan or the Lawry's seasonings. My husband had to go out, so I had him stop and pick them up. He didn't get back until 9:30 last night so it was too late to do potatoes, but tonight they should taste scrumptious with the French Onion soup for us and the Roasted Pepper stuff for him.

No comments: